Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Luke's sWord for the Day

But the LORD said to me: 
“ Do not say, ‘I am a youth,’ 
      For you shall go to all to whom I send you, 
      And whatever I command you, you shall speak. 
      Do not be afraid of their faces, 
      For I am with you to deliver you,” says the LORD. 

Then the LORD put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me:  “ Behold, I have put My words in your mouth." 
Jeremiah 1:7-9


Though Luke is young, this sWord tells him the Lord is with him and he doesn't have to be afraid or worry about what he will say.  The Lord will put His words in Luke's mouth.  Praise God for this promise!


Praying that God would use Luke, though he is young, to show God's love and that He'd put His words in Luke's mouth to speak life and truth into those who don't know Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment